dinsdag 11 maart 2008

Ubuntu - Almelo part 2 ; Finkers, Wilders and Bunkers


Ubuntu
Originally uploaded by twobombs
By now some of you must have noticed I'm Dutch, ( and an SA expat, but that's something for another day ) but before the whole Internet grinds to a squeetching halt in certain parts of the World because of the 'Fitna' movie I'm catching the early wave.

In my previous post regarding radiating matters I briefly touched on the connection between Almelo where ( according to Mr. Herman Finkers, a local stand-up comedian ) the traffic light is the #1 attraction of the town, a Pakistani scientist and a Wild man called Wild-ers.

Now, for this post today I've added another acronym; 'Bunkers'. This points to my birthday present; a Gamma Scout. Yes, on the 13th next month I'm gathering funds for this nifty little device for sale at conrad for the paltry sum of 299 euros ( 499$ )

I've indended to own such a device for years now, and the time has arrived for me to purchase such an item and store it next to the potassium iodine. I advice all those residing in Western Europe and the US Eastern Seaboard to follow suit. It's the price of 'freedom'.

If anyone wants to use my Gamma Scout when they need it they can; now that's Ubuntu

http://www.gammascout.com

Geen opmerkingen: