woensdag 17 maart 2010

Born Again Christians; Alien gods ?

John 18:36 [...] My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and stays for ever.

In the *ahem* light of earlier YT-linkposts' of some of the greatest Astro-theologians I gave last weekend I am shorting these two gentlemen with 'disturbing' facts that the influence of the groups such as the Nephilim and Eloi altering human evolution has not gone out of fashion; even still, according to the scriptures its workings are very much alive. The outlandish experiments of the former group banned by the latter.... leaving much room for not only the birth of Messiah, but all those that followed and even seem to have an extraterrestrial origin & destiny.

John 3:5 [...] Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Therefore, until that time, the post-deluvian experiment continues.

Geen opmerkingen: