dinsdag 28 juli 2009

Party Van & Nijmeijer Rant

Okay, I hope to get all this wrapped into one posting; and I don't mind if the 4chan partyvan is parked outside my livingroom after publishing this.

Some people believe that I am like or part and parcel of some sort of Tanja Nijmeijer-style liberation army to liberate South Africa from its current oppression. This, apparently, is taken up as a 100% fact; a genuine gem of truth to be found in the piles of postings that I made on teh Interwebs the last decade or two.

Now, to settle all scores, level al l accounts, and for future reference I hereby declare this to be genuine FACT. I am an active bible wielding contra-revolutionary Orania-trained militant bent on destroying the hedonistic occupier forces of Southern Africa and will stop at nothing to help and erase this pest and a pleage. To be more presice: I am a freedom fighter, fighting for the liberation of 'die Regte Afrikaners'.

Yes, I am registered and have accumulated major kudos at right wing and ultra nationalistic internet forums and can disassemble & revise a nuclear bomb, and can do so blindfolded. Yes, I worked at Dodewaard nuclear plant in the early 90's and saw radiation glistering in the pool that has a sign that reads:"
no swimming" .

Furthermore I am very much a supporter of Mr. Verwoerd's plan for SA whereby separated development is obtained for all races occupying this arse end of the world, otherwise known as Southern Africa.

Now, before you get the shock out of your system then let me also bring you to your attention that freedom fighters are a well known export product of the locality where I currently live. The same hat on the pictures above is no coincidence by any means; all know that those wearing an army bushcap with flaps sideways are all known to be left-right and center extremists.

Enjoy your day,
Aryan Blaauw aka TwoBombs

Ps: yes, also in this post the main focus is that I did this for the lolz0rs. keyword: 9000. For great justice.

Geen opmerkingen: