vrijdag 29 mei 2009

For the SA Expat cowards and SELLOUTS

I'm about to go ballistic on those fag SA expats that sit around all day getting FATTER every fucking time I have the FUCKING privilege to see them.

For those cowards and SELLOUTS that also carry a certain Dutch passport that entitles them TO FUCK AROUND in NL and crap out to go back to their homeland and actually BECOME PRODUCTIVE and ACHIEVE SOMETHING !

The risk they take by NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL is that they will die from radiation disease and be lowered in thick lead coffins IF THEY FUCKING 'choose' to STICK AROUND and sip some more BRANDYCOKE down the hatch and say its guidance from tha LORD that you stay in NL.

Because of you FUCKERS I as a dutchy now need to go down there with the family AND SORT your FUCKING shizzle out so you can get your LAZY ASS hauled over some time later to sit on my stoep ? AND on top of that you state it's my JOB ? Go FUCK YOURSELF all you lazy wankers. Your country was stolen because you let it be stolen after you committed abomination after abomination and lost what was obtained by blood sweat and tears.

SO FUCK THAT ! Neo colonization mode is now fully ON !

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6ucOnBwHA

/Chav mode off
____

I'm not angry. I'm being a tough guy Because I read AE too much and those SA expat lazy asses NOT being in gear plus today I booked tickets to take me over there :P And can later say: I did it for the LOLZORZ

Promise not to this again.... really... this just had been brewing, and its now out of the system, over with. Will contunue with a really interesting post. Something about Europe and radiation disease due to Atomic fallout. Really. Pakistan

Geen opmerkingen: