donderdag 29 mei 2008

Questions


sigur_bombs
Originally uploaded by twobombs
Very recently someone asked me: "what drives you, motivates you to do all the things you do and more", and as the man lifted his his head towards me he continued, "In the past you gave up everything you had, you're still prepared to give up everything you have even taken precautions, and most probably repeat it in the very near and even very far future to continue with a 'cause'."

My answer would be "The thruth ? The absolute thruth ? I don't know how many people could handle the truth..." One answer would that the fall of my living standard would be even higher if I would stay here, another could be that I can use my talents in a better way when they're not aimed at getting the rich even more rich ?

But deep, very deep in my heart I am convinced that not very long from today this once civilized part of the world will look as depicted in Sigur Ros' - Untitled #1.

This is the end, my friend.

Geen opmerkingen: